Molloy & Schrader has the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships and trusts. Each party to a sale or purchase of a business should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Molloy & Schrader can help with:
- Business structures.
- Contracts and leases.
- Put and Call options.
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets.
- Tax considerations.
- Liaison with financial institutions.
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements.
- Transfers of equipment licences.
- Franchising agreements.
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections.
- Organising and attending settlement.