Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Molloy & Schrader have over 20 years of experience with property law in New South Wales and have represented both buyers and sellers of property. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
We can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia.
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction or by private treaty.
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty).
- Advice for the preparation of your Contract for Sale.
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’.
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property.
- Advice in regard to the sale or purchase of residential property, home units, strata and community title, rural land, purchases ‘off the plan’, commercial property, factories or vacant land.
- Advice for meeting lender requirements.
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries.
- Help you with exchange and settlement.
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments.
- Advice in regard to building contracts.
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes.
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court.